The XY Caliper tool provides a continual measurement of independent X & Y internal diameters by means of measurement arms set at 90° apart.
The tool closes to 1.69” and opens to 9.00” allowing use in both tubing and casing up to 9-5/8” OD.
As with all Hunter downhole products, internal temperature is recorded to non volatile memory to enable detailed temperature exposure records to be maintained.
- Measurement of X & Y internal diameters
- Identification of defects such as scale build up, corrosion or deformation
- Identification of completion items
- Volumetric flow rate calculations & corrections
- Through Wired for Passenger tools
|Pressure rating:||103.4 MPa||15,000 psi|