- Title: Electro-Mechanical Repair Technician
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas, USA
- Type: Full-time
- Min. Experience: Entry Level
Submit CV/Résumé to: email@example.com
We are seeking an experienced Electro-Mechanical Technician to join our team. The selected candidate will conduct a variety of electronic and electromechanical assembling and testing on electronic systems, sub-assemblies, and parts to ensure operation in accordance with specifications.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Assemble, test, and calibrate products to engineering specifications
· Troubleshoot electrical and mechanical problems with the completed assemblies, ensuring that the product conforms to design specifications and quality standards.
· Follows instructions/written procedures for the assembly/disassembly and checkout of electromechanical devices and assisting in the documentation of these procedures.
· Performs all other related duties as required.
Duty Hours are 7:00am-3:30pm, Monday through Friday. Full benefits package offered including medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, 401K, holidays and PTO.
· Mechanical aptitude with knowledge of electrical, AC/DC circuits, electro/mechanical devices, and ability to read schematics, blueprints, and assembly instructions.
· High standards of quality and care in the finished product
· Detail oriented
· Good organizational skills and attention to detail
· General technical knowledge in fluid power technology is desirable.
· Associate degree or equivalent from two-year/technical school in electronics/mechanical technology
· 3 or more years of experience in a related field
· Experience in oil & gas industry or industrial environment preferred
· Proficiency PC/Window – MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook