The unit will display and record depth and line speed during slick line operations. Using a Real Time Clock, the unit will automatically record the start date and time, and record depth and line speed. The data is merged with the tool data for depth-based log presentation and line speed correlation.
- Memory: 24MB non-volatile
- Acquisition Mode: Real-time via Optical Encoder
- Interface: USB
- Power source: 12 VDC external and /or rechargeable batteries
- Sampling Rate: 1 second
- Materials: Rugged Pelican case
- Weight: 7 lbs.
- Dimensions: 8.5” x 7.5” x 4.5”
Features & Benefits
- Displays and records depth and line speed
- Depth correlation
- Industrial encoder