The AFC is a 12 sensor fluid ID device. The sensors are deployed across the wellbore and opening diameter can be restricted to avoid contamination from debris on the casing wall and to help avoid damage in open hole. Adjustment is continual and any diameter can be set.
As water, oil and gas have different dielectric constants, it is possible to identify the fluid around each senor and from that define the cross sectional area occupied by each phase.
• Water Hold Up determination and imaging
• Enables accurate quantitative analysis when combined with AFR (array Fluid
Resistance) and AFV (Array Fluid Velocity)
• Aids Borehole corrections in dynamic CO logging applications
• Outputs tool rotation 0 – 360°
• SRO or Memory Operation, fully combinable with other Hunter tools
|Max OD (body): 1.70in. (4.3cm)||Current Consumption:|
|Length: 46.2in. (1175mm)||10mA @ 50V | 25mA @ 19V|
|Weight: 18lb. (8.2kg)||Meas. Range: Adj. up to 7″|
|Max Press: 15,000 psi (103.4 MPa)||Max Temp: 350°F (177°C)|