The HAC001 provides a constant force across its opening range and therefore excellent centralization in vertical, deviated or horizontal wells. Operating effectively in tubing or casing up to 9-5/8” the HAC has been designed to place the rollers precisely where they need to be.
The HAC boasts reduced component count through the use of common parts reducing your inventory and cost.
Tungsten Carbide rollers with replaceable bushes are used and provide an extremely long service life and the tool is fitted with Elgiloy springs as standard.
The standard tool can be supplied with GO or GOI connections.
Features / Applications
- Centralization of logging tools at any well deviation
- Reduction of drag / friction during well entry
- Low component count & common parts reducing spares inventory
- Can be supplied with sucker rod connections for slickline runs
- Can be supplied with client specified connections
|Pressure rating:||103.4 MPa||15,000 psi|