The IFM is a compact inline tool that provides a continuous flowmeter log while in tubing and can provide a secondary/back up flowmeter to the Full Bore or Fixed Cage Spinners whilst logging in casing or liners. Available in 3 sizes from 1.69-3.15” OD, it is robust, reliable and simple to service.
As with all Hunter downhole products, internal temperature is recorded to non-volatile memory to enable detailed temperature exposure records to be maintained.
Diameters: IFM001 = 1 11/16” IFM002 = 2 1/8” IFM004 = 3.15”
Applications / Features
- Flow or Injection profiling in simple or complex completions
- Secondary redundant flow measurement
- Leak detection
- Logging in Expanded screens, Sandscreens, slotted liners etc.
- Rugged construction suits CT deployed interventions
- SRO or Memory Operation
- Plug in electronics are used throughout enabling local upgrade and repair