The IFM is a compact inline tool that provides a continuous flowmeter log while in tubing and can provide a secondary/back up flowmeter to the Full Bore or Fixed Cage Spinners whilst logging in casing or liners. It is robust, reliable and simple to service.
As with all Hunter downhole products, internal temperature is recorded to non-volatile memory to enable detailed temperature exposure records to be maintained.
Applications / Features
- Flow or Injection profiling in simple or complex completions
- Secondary redundant flow measurement
- Leak detection
- Logging in Expanded screens, Sandscreens, slotted liners etc.
- Rugged construction suits CT deployed interventions
- SRO or Memory Operation
- Plug in electronics are used throughout enabling local upgrade and repair
|Maximum Diameter:||38mm||1 1/2”|
|Diameter of Pressure Housing:||35mm||1 3/8”|