K Perm™ Piezo gauges are the globally recognized solution, by Kuster®, designed specifically to provide a cost-effective yet highly reliable device for permanent installation applications.
Utilizing field proven Kuster® Piezo-Resistive transducer technology, the K Perm permanent gauge product line provides continuous pressure and temperature data to surface, delivered through our iPro™ Surface Read Out system, and iPro™ Viewer Software.
• High-accuracy pressure and temperature piezo gauge
• Internally and externally welded to enhance gauge reliability
• Dual barrier cable head available
• Field-testable cable head
• Compatible with data gathering systems
• Over 10 years field-proven technology
• Entirely designed, manufactured, and assembled in the U.S.A.
This tool is based on field-proven permanent downhole gauge technology. The gauge is internally and externally EB welded and designed for maximum shock and vibration resistance to enhance reliability and performance.
Ratings & Dimensions
- Max temperature: 257°F (125°C) / 302°F (150°C)
- Pressure Range: 3Kpsi, 5Kpsi 10Kpsi, 15Kpsi
- Outer diameter: 0.75 in (19.05 mm) | 0.9 in (22.86 mm) | 1.19 in (30.23 mm)
- Length: 8.8 in (223.5 mm) |13.17 in (334.5 mm) |15.73 in (399.5 mm)
- Weight: 2.0 lbs.
- Materials: Nitronic 50 or Inconel 825