Equipped with a highly accurate quartz transducer, the Quantum Quartz gauge is a highly reliable pressure and temperature recorder with enhanced features. It is a low-cost instrument to determine pressure, temperature, and depth data for a more complete well survey. The gauge provides 8 million data sets distributed over 4 memory chips, providing 3 backup versions of 2 million data sets.
• Entirely designed, manufactured and assembled in the U.S.A.
• Extended battery run-life (battery management within software)
• Robust, low-power electronics section
• Built-in surface readout (SRO) mode
• Depth data with optional encoder
• Quartz resonator transducer
Available in a slim 0.75 in up to 1.5 in OD [19 mm up to 38 mm]Kuster Quantum Quartz 2019.01.02