We want to make your return process as smooth as possible. In order to do so we have provided some key steps that will help you with your return. By following these steps it will allow us to process your replacement, exchange, repair or credit quickly and efficiently.
All returns must be delivered to the “return to” address that is within the return instructions printed on the return paperwork, (the address will be different depending on tool production location).
- Include Return Document (RMA) number on the outside of the box
- When possible, include a printed copy of the RMA in the package.
- Upon shipment, provide the tracking number to customer care via the Gateway or the email address provided on your return form, (email will be different depending on tool origin).
- If any goods are classified as dangerous, you must provide a Dangerous Shipment Declaration, MSDS and Commercial Invoice (for international shipments) before the shipment for approval.
If you have any questions, please contact us via the Customer Care Gateway.
Please note the following:
Neutron generators returning from both U.S. and non-U.S. location MUST be properly labelled as defined as below and have transportation documents as defined below and, a Commercial invoice/ Pro forma invoice, any other document required by carrier/freight forwarder and an export license when applicable.
- An Airway bill may be used instead of a Bill of Lading dependent on transport mode.
- Three copies of Shipper’s Declaration of Dangerous Goods are required.
After Probe’s review of the received documents, we will notify you to begin the shipping process.
Customers will need to keep us up to date regarding shipment progress and tracking numbers provided by the freight company.